Cabbage (पत्तागोभी) with layers of thick green leaves is one of the vegetables which is not only tasty but also very healthy. Other than Sabzi, it can be used for a lot of recipes .Cabbage Salad is my all time favorite.So lets have a look at the recipe :
Cabbage : Half / 250 gram
Green Chillies - 2
Finely chopped Coriander Leaves
Lemon Juice - as required
Salt -as required
Sugar- as required
1 teaspoon oil and Mustard Seeds and a pinch of asafoetida (हिंग) for tadka
- Shred the Cabbage finely.
- Add finely chopped green chillies , salt and sugar .
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add hing and Mustard seeds and let them splutter.
4. Add to the shredded Cabbage and mix well.
5. Add Lemon juice and coriander leaves
** You can also add coarse powder of roasted peanuts or even fresh curd and can have it with steaming hot Paratha or Khichdi .