This is what i love to do...

Hello Everyone.. atlast i have decided to blog about that one thing i m passionate about..yeah Cooking it is. Even when i was a child, the one thing which always thrilled me was experimenting in the kitchen in my mom's absence and try to make dishes to please her. I used to sit on the kitchen platform when my Mom used to make all those mouth-watering dishes with such an efficiency and ease that i always tried to imitate her. 

Initially I was not all that keen to start a food blog as there are so many wonderful blogs on food and cuisine. But then I thought of posting the recipes which people would like to try even when they are tied up with their busy routines.As i I totally agree with Andy Rooney's quote :
'I don't like food that's too carefully arranged; it makes me think that the chef is spending too much time arranging and not enough time cooking. If I wanted a picture I'd buy a painting.'

Though I have not decided a specific agenda for this blog , i would definitely share simple and easy to make dishes, salads ,sabzi's and much more which i love to cook. I am sure these recipes will add a zing to your culinary skills. 
So, be ready to explore the World of Zaykaa ..





Comments

Popular Posts