Cheese Corn Sandwich
Sandwiches have always been a favorite at home. The ease with which sandwiches can be made, always amaze me.No wonder, sandwich is always a ' rescue food' for people who are always 'on the go'. And look at the wide array of fillings : vegetables, mashed potato, chatni , cheese, and what not. So this Saturday i made these Cheese Corn Sandwiches for hubby who instantly fell in love with them. Take a look at this Oh So Easy recipe :
- 6-8 Bread Slices
- 1 bowl Sweet Corn Kernels
- Mustard Sauce
- Tomato Ketch-up
- 1 small Capsicum (cut into thin slices)
- Cheese Slices
- Chaat Masala
- Black Pepper Powder for taste
Cooking Time: 5-7 mins
- Take 2 slices. Apply mustard sauce on the inner side of one slice and Tomato ketch-up on the inner side of the other slice.
- Put 1 cheese slice on the slice with mustard sauce .
- Now put 2 teaspoons of corn kernels & few pieces of sliced capsicum .
- Sprinkle some chat masala and pepper powder. Now roast these sandwiches till brown.
- Serve with chatni and loads of salad.
- You can also add carrot slices and other veggies of your choice.
HAPPY COOKING !!